Members may post comments, leave messages, and exchange ideas.

Posting On This Page

At the bottom-right of each post appears "0 comments", or "1 comments", or any number of comments. Clicking on these words will take you to a page where you can leave your own comments. Any comment of particular interest may be given its own post, and you may leave comments on that post as well.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Excerpts from Mr. Simon Nurse

. . . I graduated from Georgetown University last May with my BA in Psychology and Sociology and currently live in Arlington VA . . . I work at Georgetown in the Alumni Relations office as an assistant, helping promote Alumni events througout the country, along with Reunion, Homecoming and major community service award events throughout the year. Mom and dad are both doing very well and my brother Bobby passes along good blessings to everyone. I will be in New York for a day for my 5th Year High School reunion, which is probably the last time I've practiced my martial arts regularly. I would love to do so here, since there is a Shotokan Dojo around by my job, but I have arthritis in my right collarbone, which limits movement with my right arm (not that I couldn't just work the left side of my body, but I lack the free time right now really). Besides that everything else is going well for me and hopefully sometime soon I can visit the new dojo. Keep me informed with everything going on. . .

Simon (Mr. Nurse)
April 3, 2007 6:31 PM

No comments: