Members may post comments, leave messages, and exchange ideas.

Posting On This Page

At the bottom-right of each post appears "0 comments", or "1 comments", or any number of comments. Clicking on these words will take you to a page where you can leave your own comments. Any comment of particular interest may be given its own post, and you may leave comments on that post as well.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Jacques S.

Jacques was a fellow student in the mid-to-late 1980s at Black Belt Academy, Hicksville.  I posted a message on his Facebook wall today, his birthday.  He left the following comment on the post:

"My dear friend, thank u for the b-dy wish..know that since our training, u have taught me confidence, courage, and strength throughout these many years. Throughout many times in my life I have drawn upon ur teachings to get me thru the hard times..Osu!!"

No comments: